Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What I'm Working On {Latest and Greatest}

I'm getting ready for some very special parties!  My baby sister is on her way to having her first baby...a boy (oh boy!) and my mom will be turning the big 6-0 this year!

My sister wants a woodsy theme for her layette, and prefers green to the traditional blue.  I've created this Save the Date for her shower:


For my mom's 60th, we're organizing a party with friends and family THE SAME WEEKEND (crazies we are!)  Here's her Save the Date:


Yes, that's my mom - cute as a button! (she still is, of course)

I'm also working on these custom printables that I think are just too cute for another lucky little boy's jeep in the woods theme.  They've asked me to match their invitation:


So with the help of my favorite site, Kuler, I was able to match the colors and then did my best guess to create the animals and the patterns.

Thank you tags


Cupcake wrappers

Cupcake wrappers

That's what I'm working on!

If you're interested in a custom theme, you can contact me at clickableparty@gmail.com.  Custom themes put you in charge of the creative process. A full theme (wrappers, toppers, favor tags, water bottle wrappers, banners, etc.) is only $35, so ping me and we can get started!

Best,
Krysten
Clickable Party

No comments:

Post a Comment