Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday's blog has something free! 9.27.10




Today's printables are for all my friends who are preschool/elementary school teachers and aids, and for my friends who have kids that age, or who just want to give a fun alternative {or addition} to candy this Halloween!

The three files include color bookmarks, color-me bookmarks and color-me lolly-pop holders. Enjoy!


Go to the Clickable Party Shop to download.

While you're here, join our link party for 10.1.10!


Clickable Party Button



Best,
Krysten
Clickable Party


Blog Hop Entries:


Photobucket

New Friend Fridays


Photobucket
Photobucket


A Little Knick Knack

2 comments:

  1. Bookmarks! Cool! I'm printing them out for my kids. Love it! Thanks so much for sharing! I'm having a giveaway---love it if you could join! alittleknickknack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower here!

    melissa
    mnewell0293@gmail.com
    http://just-starting-out.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete