Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Travel Party "Wish you were here" Adult Bday!



We sent this Party {in a box} to our Nana (Shhh, hope she doesn't see this, cuz I think they're doing it this week!) But I wanted to enter the CSI project's (Create Something Inspiring) party ideas challenge! I posted a sneak peak of this earlier, and I don't have "real party" pictures yet. Nonetheless, here it is!

Wish you were here!

This is a travel theme - for as long as my sister and I can remember, my Nana has loved geography, globes, everything to do with travel. She has done some traveling, but still hopes to get to the Promised Land. I believe she will!

Here are the photos of her Party {in a box} made with love and inspired by her warmth, brilliance and loveliness!










Visit thecsiproject.com

No comments:

Post a Comment