Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Indie Tot Feature!


We were featured today on The Indie Tot! I'm so excited - it's our first feature!



Which reminds me, in all my excitement to get things started, I jumped in without introducing myself! I'm a happy wife and mother of two fantastic boys. We live in Southeastern Massachusetts close to the Rhode Island border. I am a stay at home mom, and have worked in special education in the past as well having a background in graphic design. I am a very active volunteer, and busy with the kids!

Clickable Party creates printable party-scapes, custom designs and some party planning too.

Thank you for welcoming me to your communities and homes. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you!

And check out our little feature on The Indie Tot! Hooray!

Best,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment