Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pumpkin Heads!

It's that time of year again! One of my favorite holidays are just around the corner - HALLOWEEN!

I've always had a holiday dilemma with Halloween - the decorations.

I don't like over-spooky, gross looking, slasher kinds of decorations (much to my husband's dismay).

I don't like super glitzy glittery decorations because they look cheezy.

I don't like the ultra-cutsey decorations.

So, what to do?

I tend to try to stick with classic looking decorations, and I love quirky Nightmare Before Christmas styles. Check out these neat pumpkin heads I found while I was out shopping.

Love them! I'm getting inspired! My Vintage Halloween theme is about to be launched. Watch for it on our shop site!

Best,
Krysten
http://www.clickableparty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment