Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fourth of July {Party time!} and special birthday

We had a fab time on the Fourth with my family up in Maine (knew we would)!  We had a very special birthday, and celebrated the 4th in style with Maine Lobster!

  Here's the gang!

 The t-shirts! That's my aunt and my mom.

Mike and Lucy







The newlyweds.

 Play pass the baby! :D

 Auntie's turn!

 My turn!

  Mommy's turn!

Dessert table.  Maine to Florida Patriotic color scheme for my Uncle's birthday!





 The cake.

 I tried to make one of those cute mini-banners, and it was a bit wonky, but still cute.

Setting up.




 
LOBSTA!

The feast begins.





BFFs 

Sisters from another mister.
  




There's the birthday boy! 


 Dessert!







  


  





  



  
  


 
Cake


Birthday blueberry muffins.

 Lots o'candles.
     






Flag cake...Yum!
  
 The view of the lake.

Awesome family time!  Tomorrow we're off to DC for a couple of weeks. If I see some great party stuff, I will be sure to share it!

Best,
Krysten

No comments:

Post a Comment