Monday, July 25, 2011

This is brilliant! Dear Photograph {Geeky Fun}

I love picture blogs like Awkward Family Photos, and Cake Wrecks. They're those faithful blogs that I can visit and have a chuckle.  I also love Post Secret and was inspired by this particular Zefrank post, from 52 to 48 with love.

Here's one that my darling husband shared with me recently that is more of the inspiring-tear-jerking sort - Dear Photograph.

The concept is to take an old picture and put it in front of your camera in the same location it was taken years ago. There is something haunting and beautiful about many of these images.  Check it out!




Whatayathink?  I've got the perfect picture in mind to take and submit.  Now...to find that picture!  ;D

Best,
Krysten
Clickable Party

No comments:

Post a Comment