Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday's blog has something free! 9.27.10




Today's printables are for all my friends who are preschool/elementary school teachers and aids, and for my friends who have kids that age, or who just want to give a fun alternative {or addition} to candy this Halloween!

The three files include color bookmarks, color-me bookmarks and color-me lolly-pop holders. Enjoy!


Go to the Clickable Party Shop to download.

While you're here, join our link party for 10.1.10!


Clickable Party Button



Best,
Krysten
Clickable Party


Blog Hop Entries:


Photobucket

New Friend Fridays


Photobucket
Photobucket


A Little Knick Knack

3 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm your newest Friday Follower. Hope you will follow me too!

    www.simplysweethome.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bookmarks! Cool! I'm printing them out for my kids. Love it! Thanks so much for sharing! I'm having a giveaway---love it if you could join! alittleknickknack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower here!

    melissa
    mnewell0293@gmail.com
    http://just-starting-out.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete