Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday's Blog has Bloggy Clips - Fall Decorating 9.16.10

Today's blog features some spooktacular fun from Sawdust and Paper Scraps. This girl is brilliant! I love her freecycle ways and her creative and inexpensive projects and ideas.

Check out her post on making these awesome Halloween candlesticks with recycled lamps and some dollar store stuff!



Here's another great fall decorating post from Thrifty Decor Chick. It's a great SQUARE Dollar Store Wreath for the whole fall season. You can use this right through Thanksgiving, and it's unique shape is really appealing.



Finally, a fun and thrifty decorating post for fall from I Saw That Going Differently In My Mind.

[On a side note, I have to say that every time I read the name of her blog, I chuckle a little inside. It's one of my favorite lines from the movie Hitch with Will Smith {although I don't know if that's her inspiration}. If you haven't seen that movie - do. It makes me laugh every time.]

Ok, back to the clip! This is a super cute way to decorate, use some either inexpensive hurricanes vases or apothecary jars or some you might already have. Check out the blog post here.



Don't forget - today's your last chance to leave your link on my blog party post for tomorrow's Feature Me Friday!

And there is a fall coupon through the end of next week for 50% off any order of $15.00 or more. FALL12010 Tell all your friends!

Later today I will be posting my 2nd Halloween theme for your enjoyment!

Best,
Krysten
Clickable Party
Monday's blog has stuff that's free
Tuesday's blog has a recipe
Wednesday's blog has party tips
Thursday's blog has bloggy clips
Friday features something new
That's all the blogs, the week is through!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature. I grabbed a button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Thanks for the feature! And yes, my inspiration was Hitch, because I honestly repeat that phrase to myself many times a day :)

    ReplyDelete