Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday's blog *will* have something free! 10.4.10



Hey friends and followers!

I have something planned for my Freebie Monday, but will have to postpone posting it because we had a crazy weekend and I'M NOT READY FOR TODAY!

Here are some pix from the weekend though! Had lots of fun with the Callina Clan having pix taken and hanging out!



Seth's hair was driving me crazy. I should have had it trimmed before we left!

Love my new corduroy jacket, but I accidentally bought it a size too big and didn't know until it was too late. It's laying weird, but hopefully my son is blocking it in the real pix!
The location was so beautiful! I'd never been here before, but we could have spent hours on these grounds. Absolutely breathtaking!


Stay tuned for Freebie Monday!

Best,
Krysten

No comments:

Post a Comment