Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday's Bloggy Clips 10.14.10 {Candy Corn}

Today's bloggy clips are all about Candy Corn!

I made a really cute candy corn tree {not organized enough today to picture it - maybe later} and I love candy corn! It's so...Halloweenie!


Candy corn wreath from Buckets of Grace - with directions!
Candy corn sugar cookies from Red Couch Recipes - with recipe and instructions!

I'm still working on my Spooktacular Fall Dance dessert table layout, and will soon post pix of some REAL PARTIES we've worked on.

Crazy, crazy, crazy, busy, busy, busy!

Best,
Krysten


Where I'm Hopping Today!

Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop


For The Love Of 4






8 comments:

  1. These are absolutely ingenious.. Looking forward to the candy corn treeee.. lol.. Thanks for the follow.. Following ya back..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look delicious! Thanks for the follow, I am here returning the follow :)
    www.carriesrambles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thursday to you and your family! Hope you are enjoying the beautiful autumn weather!

    Following you now from Thirsty Thursday. Please follow me back!

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome. I love candy corn too!

    Just popping in from the Thursday hop & I'm now following your lovely blog. Stop by when you get a chance!

    living well, spending less

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Halloween decor is great. Can I make a confession - get it off my chest - I don't really like candy at all, too sweet, sticky and filled with artificial colours - whew - glad I got that off my chest! Followed for you, so come visit me @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ Jane:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these decorations! I'm your newest follower. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi - new follower from Just Married With Coupon's Giveaway! :) Feel free to visit me at http://www.ayearwithmomanddad.com!
    Love the candy corn by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete